Continuing Development Opportunities
Designed exclusively for Insights Practitioners
In response to your requests for more tools and information using the Insights portfolio, we've created monthly learning opportunities.
These virtual live learning workshops have been specifically designed to encourage our practitioners to address the key issues faced by companies and to develop the theory associated with these issues, applying the knowledge gained during your accreditation.
Benefits of Insights Discovery live learning workshops
- Receive practical tips and tricks to create programs with more impact
- Connect with colleagues and share ideas
- Convenient virtual learning opportunities
- Each workshop provides opportunity for live question and answers. We look forward to meeting you virtually!
View our full Practitioner Development Calendar
Descriptions of Insights Discovery live learning workshops
This interactive web-session is the ideal next step on the learning journey for new practitioners and a great opportunity to update your knowledge if you are a practitioner that hasn’t connected with us in a while. You will have the opportunity to explore the resources available for the learning solutions and application you are looking for. You will be able to deepen your learning based on sharing your experiences so far.
Bring your questions to this session and get ready to work as part of our practitioner community so that you feel competent, confident and ready to get started.
Who should attend:
- All Insights Discovery practitioners who have recently completed an Insights Discovery Accreditation.
- New discoveries and knowing where to find all the material you need for the learning solutions you want to facilitate on your way forward.
- Valuable insights based on the practice profile conversations you had so far and about how to make these even more impactful in the future
- An introduction to our practitioner community and the opportunities for your ongoing practitioner development
- Everything needed to get started and connected after the IDA
- Impactful Insights Discovery Profile Conversations
- Finding the relevant learning solution content and everything you need on Connections
- We will work with Connections and access files there during the session. Please make sure you have your login information ready or to request these in time before attending.
*previously called Moving from Practitioner to Consultant
This interactive online conversation is to explore how to take Insights Discovery out of the workshop and consider how the Discovery model and the language of colour can support us to become effective insights consultants. You might want to use the Discovery model to support your own planning or consider how you might use it to structure a conversation with a key stakeholder to address a specific need. In this workshop we explore how to first take time to establish the current business landscape and challenges before identifying a range of solutions and defining the best approach.
This session will be very helpful for those just starting on their practitioner journey to support you in understanding how to use the Insights Discovery methodology within your development strategies. It will also be equally valuable for those who would like support in consulting at a business level for purposeful, targeted use of Insights Discovery within your learning and people development solutions.
Who should attend
- All Insights Discovery practitioners who are looking to develop their practice beyond the workshop
- Establishing an approach to exploring key business challenges within a team or organisation
- Developing your ability to apply Insights Discovery as a tool to address business challenges
- Familiarise yourself with the Business Challenge Analysis (BCA) cards on Connections – you may also have a hard copy set from your Accreditation materials
During the Insights Discovery accreditation, we learned about the Jungian preferences and their connection to Insights Discovery, including how to introduce and describe them. However, some of your learners (or you!) might be asking: so what? In this interactive, online conversation we will explore how to leverage the preferences to create greater self-awareness and personal effectiveness
Who should attend
- All Insights Discovery practitioners that want to explore how to leverage the content of the preferences
- Sharing different practitioner approaches to leveraging the content of the preferences
- Supporting our learners to understand how the preferences show up in their profile and strategies to ensure that their preferences work for them
- Gaining ideas around questions or activities that would enable us to move beyond the concepts through the conversation and into the application.
- Come prepared with your questions, thoughts, and ideas surrounding Jungian Preference.
How often do we focus on the development of others without taking time for ourselves? In this 3 hour online live learning workshop, allow yourself to explore the topic of Working in a Virtual Team and experience the outcomes as a learner. There are separate options for self led learning and practitioner application development – this time is for you to develop as an individual and by using reflective practice develop as a practitioner.
Who should attend
- Any practitioner that is interested in the topic of Working in a Virtual Team
- First-hand learner experience of the topic
- Personal development through the lens of Working in a Virtual Team
- Please take the time to review your Insights Discovery profile and bring this along to the session
- Please complete the pre-work associated with the Working in a Virtual Team session: Team Effectiveness eLearning module pre-session, a selection of job aids and activity sheets to support your learning during the session
This interactive, online conversation allows you to explore the Working in a Virtual Team content as a practitioner. Through asking questions, sharing thoughts and ideas with your fellow practitioners, this webinar will enable you to put this content into use within your own learning solutions.
Who should attend
- Any practitioner that is looking to apply the content related to Working in a Virtual Team
- Practitioner exploration and understanding of the topic
- Sharing thoughts, tips and ideas with fellow practitioners
- Please download and review all the available resources so that you are ready and able to ask all the questions you may have
The Insights Discovery Personal profile has a wealth of powerful information contained within its pages. In this workshop we will look at the sections within the foundation and management chapters and look at how we can help our learners to unlock and access the amazing value and rich information to support their personal development.
How do you make the most of this investment? How can the content of these chapters be used most effectively? These are the topics we’ll explore in this interactive online conversation with your fellow practitioners.
Who should attend
- Any practitioner who would like to make more of the Foundation and Management chapters of the Insights Discovery profile
- Understanding the content of the Foundation and Management profiles
- Sharing ideas and tips to leverage these chapters effectively with individuals and groups
- Practical tools and activities to bring the content of these chapters to life for your learners in ways that will encourage them to see the value in each section of their profile.
- Review the materials available on Connections so you are ready and able to ask any of the questions you might have.
Influencing and negotiating doesn’t just appear in a job where “sales” is in the job description. In almost any role, there is a certain amount of influencing and negotiating to be done. Do you need to role out a business change? Is there a new project you’d like your manager to approve? Do you need to request budget for additional company resource? As a practitioner, what could you bring to your people that would enable them to leverage their self-awareness to become more effective when influencing others? You might have discovered (or used) some “sales” development approaches from Insights in the past so in this online, interactive conversation we will take time to learn from each other as well as introducing you to new ideas or approaches that might help your people influence and negotiate more effectively.
Who should attend
- Any practitioner that is intending to use Insights Discovery as part of influencing and negotiating development or that is already doing so and would like to explore more ideas
- Sharing ideas and suggestions with fellow practitioners about the most effective approaches for influencing and negotiating development through self-awareness
- Exploration of some practical tools that will support your use of Insights Discovery with your people
- Take some time to explore Connections and see if you can come across anything that you’d like to explore as part of influencing and negotiating (“sales”) application
- Consider what your organisation currently does with influencing and negotiating development and where self-awareness might contribute to that approach
Leadership development is often a crucial part of building an effective organisational culture. As a results, there are many different ways to approach how we develop effective leaders. Insights Discovery can be used as a stand-alone leadership development tool or it can be used in conjunction with other systems. As a practitioner, what could you bring to your leaders that would enable them to thrive throughout any challenges and put self-awareness at their centre? You’ve likely discovered (or used) some leadership development approaches from Insights in the past so in this online, interactive conversation we will take time to learn from each other as well as introducing you to new ideas or approaches that might help your leaders step to the next level.
Who should attend
- Any practitioner that is intending to use Insights Discovery as part of leadership development or that is already doing so and would like to explore more ideas
- Sharing ideas and suggestions with fellow practitioners about the most effective approaches for leadership development through self-awareness
- Exploration of some practical tools that will support your use of Insights Discovery with leaders
- Take some time to explore Connections and see if you can come across anything that you’d like to explore as part of leadership application
- Consider what your organisation currently does with leadership development and where self-awareness might contribute to that approach